I enjoy looking at a space and imagining the possibilities. Visualizing furniture placement, paint colors, what to keep, and what to edit. When furnishing your home, the options can be overwhelming and mistakes can be costly. Your home should reflect who you are, be comfortable and uniquely yours. I will help you create the environment you want and that you will love living in.
- Extensive background in fine art, antiques and interior design.
- Graduate of Northwestern University with a degree in Art History.
- Graduate of Sotheby's Works of Art Course London, UK.
- Fine art and antiques appraiser for Leslie Hindman Auctioneers, Chicago, IL.
- Designer and Project Manager, Nate Berkus Associates, Chicago, IL.